Conditions for use of website www.musoft.cz
- These Conditions apply to using Internet websites www.musoft.cz and other websites of the company MUSOFT.CZ, s.r.o., (herein only “Sites”).
- Sites belong to MUSOFT.CZ, s.r.o.
IČ: 24127582, DIČ: CZ24127582, a company registered with the Commercial Register of the Prague City Court, section C, insert 181091, (herein only “Provider”).
- All visitors who access and use the Provider’s Sites (herein only “Visitors”) are required to acquaint themselves with these terms and conditions before using the Sites. Users not agreeing to the conditions specified here are required to leave the Sites.
- Any interference with the operation or content of these Sites is forbidden.
- Owners of any content published on the Sites is the Provider, who is permitted in accordance with pertinent legal requirements to disburse any content on the Sites.
- The Sites may make use of data from other entities, who are authors, owners, distributors or the source of the data.
- Any sort of use of the Sites or their parts other than for personal use, specifically by sharing, copying, subsequent processing or modifying, or acquiring other reproductions with the Provider’s permission is forbidden. Usage other than personal is a non-permitted interference into the Provider’s rights, and may also be non-permitted interference into the rights of the subjects whose data, works and non-material property are components of the Sites.
- Every Visitor to the Sites uses the Sites at their own risk. All content on the Sites serves only as information for Visitors. The Provider makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the informational content. Information, data, analyses, opinions, views and other shared public information must be considered in regard to its initial placement on the Sites. The Provider makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the Sites’ content.
- Before any legal actions by the Visitor, based on information on these stites, the Visitor is required to verify the accuracy of such information with a competent authority on the subject. The Provider is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses of any sort based on utilization of this information.
- The Provider carries no responsibility for advertisements or other forms of promotion conducted by any third party via the Sites, and carries no responsibility for the content shared among users of various Internet Sites (specifically discussion forums, discussion groups) and reserves the right to remove shared content that contains any sort of information the proveider may consider illegal, defamatory or otherwise unacceptable.
- The Provider is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses of any sort based on connection to and usage of the Sites, or any loss suffered due the Sites’ malfunctioning or complete outage. The Provider does not guarantee connection availablility or functioning of the Sites, and carries no responsibility for any loss suffered by inability to connect to the Sites or inability to utilitze their content.
- The Provider reserves the right to change the content of the Sites or remove any content without advance notice.
- The Provider does not guarantee the content of www Sites that are accessible via the Sites, nor anything about entities offering services on such Sites. The Provider does not guarantee the content of www sites from which the Sites are reachable, nor anything about entities offering services on such Sites.
- While the Visitor is on the Sites that are accessible only after registration and entering a username and password (herein “Registered access”), then data provided by the Visitor (name, employer, address, telephone, email, and possibly other information) may be used for personalization of these Sites and their services in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- The Provider hereby notifies the Visitor of the Sites that there may exist some legal requirements to provide users’ personal data, which the Provider is required to respect.
- User registering for any of these services offered or provided on these Sites, they may at any time cancel such registration using email email@example.com.
- The terms and conditions are valid as of the date they are published on the Sites. The Provider reserves the right to change them at any time. These terms and conditions are valid as of 25.2.2018. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of these conditions, leave the Sites and do not use them again.